To be established as an international centre in education, research and the application of knowledge, to benefit society globally in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- To impart high quality technical education and develop Electrical and Electronics Engineers with a sound knowledge on basic concepts in all the areas concerning the discipline.
- To inculcate innovative research capabilities and exemplary professional conduct to lead and to use technology for the progress of our country.
Service with Good Leadership to meet society’s needs.
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
The course provides a sound foundation for people wishing to pursue a career in electrical engineering, communications, control systems, robotics or sensor systems, through a diverse range of theoretical skills and practical experience, presented in the context of real applications and design experience. This program enriches the students with theoretical and practical skills that are required in different spheres of instrumentation and control industries.
- Department of Electronic Engineering has strong administration, infrastructure and dedicated team of Faculty.
- To produce competent Engineers and Professionals to meet the needs of industries in the context of Global Scenario.
- To develop competent Electrical Engineers of high quality both in software and hardware who are capable of facing various challenges posed by other developed countries.
- To offer updated curriculum, allowing our graduates to exploit emerging opportunities efficiently
- To orient the students to involve themselves in various research and developmental activities.
- To provide opportunities to simulate the real world in a lab environment using latest software tools.
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering